My name is Riley I am the coolest year six ever and I like hockey and I like Mr bean and I have a friend Jacob and I am the fast ins person at running. I am the best tt rockstars. I have the best blog ever
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Athletics on Monday
I like athletics because I was lookfored to moday because it was athletics I like the long jump I got in the long jump 2 place long jump is my favourite for athletics. I did enjoyed athletics because i dont have to do any lernning . this is a photo of me and Kingston . My Mum came to watch me do long jump.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wish letter to Santa
This is my letter to Santa. It took a long time to make this letter and this is an over flowing jar of honey I hope everyone likes it. I h...
-
This is my fab finish I did carter model. For my person I did Coach Brody and the book that we read was ghost. The book was about a track te...
-
What tips of names does a Manuka plant have L. scoparium: Tea- tree , Red Manuka ; K. ericoides: Tea- Tree , White Manuka . Medicines of t...
-
My grandparents I want to ask you some Questions. Q.1 How was your old house was it good. Q.2 What was your favourite food when yo...


great Riley you have more stuff than me
ReplyDeletethank you
DeleteGreat job Riley you have a lot of things on you blog!!
ReplyDeletemake sure to check your spelling.
ReplyDeleteYou are smart with this fancy blog
ReplyDelete